Thursday, March 15, 2012

striped dresses



H&M dress; Old Navy dress; Forever 21 necklace

Me wearing a striped dress - real surprising right? Well, there's a funny story to go along with them today: so I was wearing the first one for a few hours this morning, when I went to the dining hall for breakfast and then stayed there through lunch to study. At one point, I got up to go to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and oh god - yes, yes you can see my pink and black polka-dot underwear. I frantically called Nicole and told her to come to Leo's with new underwear and/or another dress, preferably at that exact minute. Then I scurried back to a table to wait for her, getting absolutely no studying done until she came, despite my Russian midterm tomorrow (one of the reasons why this is a short post devoid of actual me-photos). Fun, right? Yet another one of the many, many times that I wonder why I don't have my own TV show.

On that note, I really should do that studying now! Good night all :)





1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress & you'll learn from your mistake now. I cannot believe that happened I really feel for you !

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)