Wednesday, February 22, 2012

long week





H&M button down; Gap sweater; Vintage necklaces; Target skirt; Minnetonka Moccasin moccasins

 Gotta love having three different pairs of moccasins...especially when the sole of your right brown one literally starts to disconnect itself from the rest of shoe (on a side note does that keep me from wearing them? Of course not). So this is my outfit yesterday, and I think it worked well despite the gale-force winds that kept me in perpetual fear of flashing passerby on my way to class. That being said, who doesn't love a good pleated skirt? The throwback to high school always makes me nostalgic.

I would love to write bore you more with stories of my life, but I have a Comparative Political Systems midterm and paper due tomorrow, and they may be the death of me... so good night, send positive vibes to Washington DC tomorrow afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)