Sunday, December 11, 2011

handbag perfection


 handbag perfection

 Ok, that's a bit of an overstatement. I'd really like happiness, world peace, an end to world hunger... But this is what Christmas would look like if I won the lottery tomorrow (a.k.a the $8,473 that these four lovelies total up to be). When I think of my four dream bags, these are always the ones I come back to - I mean, the Chanel quilted bag I've wanted my entire life, and may have seriously considered emptying my savings account in order to buy it multiple times... The PS1 and Alexa were added at later dates, most recently joined by Reed Krakoff's Boxer bag - isn't it the prettiest thing you've ever seen? The mixing of neutrals, the clean and classic shape, the belt detail... pretty much everything you could want in a handbag

Why am I telling you this now? Well, I just wanted to say hi, check in and say that yes, I am still a fashion blogger, albeit one currently in finals. And while I am a horrible student and don't study as much as I should, finals still means days where the only activity is going to the library - and it's really hard to dress up knowing that! (Also, everyone else actually has work - weird, right? - and are therefore harder to pin down for forced picture-taking) But good news, a week from Tuesday I'll be headed home for an entire three weeks! I'm dying inside a bit each day seeing all the statuses of friends already on their way home, and soon my own friends from school, who have less obnoxious finals schedules, will be doing the same... But it's only 9 more days, and I have faith in myself that I can do it!

...Sorry, apparently I complain a lot. That's all. Have a lovely week! 

5 comments:

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)