Friday, November 18, 2011

vest

It's Friday! I've survived the last full week of school left before Thanksgiving. There are only 3 classes between me and Minnesota.  I can do this.

 old navy button down
gap vest
target skirt
aldo boots

So, I wore this outfit all day today sans jacket (if you don't speak French, that means without) - I think I was under the impression that it was going to be warmer? Because although it was a lovely fall day, it wasn't exactly thin-cotton-button-down weather by any means. Oh well, it was a perfect outfit to show of my adorable vest! 



And isn't this vest adorable? I love the little leather-covered buttons, the wooly texture and the subtle little print - plus, you can't really see it in the photos, but the back is silk, with a little tie that can make it more form-fitting if you so desire (because we know how much I like form-fitting tops? Oh wait, I can't remember the last time I work a form-fitting top if it wasn't covered by a grandpa sweater... Maybe I should branch out?)
 


 Guess what? I get to go home for Thanksgiving about 36 hours earlier than planned! I am beyond excited - my parents were able to find a good deal for me to fly home Tuesday instead of Wednesday night. Literally dying now I can't wait.... 

Ok. That rant got a little intense. Regardless, hope you all have fun plans for the weekend, have a lovely Friday night!


6 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving dear! Hope you'll have a great time with your family!
    http://doriengoodtimesneverseemedsogood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great set ! i love this shirt and skirt :)
    you're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your vest is adorable!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shirt, waistcoats are so under-rated.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)