Saturday, June 18, 2011

polyvore

So, I've recently rediscovered the addictive amusing-ness that is polyvore, and wanted to share a couple sets I made... so here you go :)
rain rain go away...
I was flipping through June's Issue of Vogue when I saw this image in the spread and it just caught me, perhaps because I can identify with the rain boots? It's soooo rainy here, I wish I hadn't left my hunters at school. Why did my mom convince me that I wouldn't need them here? It's literally been raining all week, and according to weather.com, we probably won't see the sun until about Thursday. Awesome right? I'm excited (I hope you can all sense my sarcasm...)

that girl

This was just too cute of a photo I couldn't resist. And that dress is kind of ridiculous but kind of awesome at the same time, gotta love Chloe :)

So, to share some about my day, I have some exciting news! I went to Costco for the first time today. I know, I know, why is that exciting? Well, my mother has had a membership there for quite a while, and she always comes home with the most random stuff and it's all from Costco! It's always seemed like a magical place, filled with free samples and cashmere sweaters, like the one I stole from my dad... and I must say, I wasn't disappointed! We walked around and sampled bread, watermelon, cheese, potstickers... it was pretty amazing. I think that's it!

P.S. I'm wearing a cute outfit today, will hopefully take pictures and post them tomorrow?


4 comments:

  1. Great polyvore sets, I haven't been using it for a long time now cause I don't have time but it's so much fun =)
    Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polyvore! It's so much fun to create outfits that you have in your imagination, but don't have all the pieces for in your own wardrobe! Also, I agree, Costco is pretty fantastic!
    It's incredibly rainy in Edmonton too, it's pretty miserable. I miss the sunshine, even though I'm at work most of the time and never get to enjoy it.
    -Danielle
    http://curvaceous-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh jealous. And Costco is a magical dream world....And the rain will stop soon....maybe...I really like ellipsis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are two very pretty sets!

    Caroline
    http://charmingcoutureblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)