Friday, May 6, 2011

are we there yet?

Why am I still here? I just want to be done with all the work and go home... ugh that sounds angsty. I love everyone here, but I think we all would agree that this week is not a party (despite how much I would like to go out to one right now ^^). Regardless, here is my outfit from yesterday, when I was feeling lazy and not much up to putting together a real outfit


zara tshirt
target cardigan
jcrew pants

So, basically this outfit is the equivalent of sweatpants - the pants are like a step up (or down? depends on how you look at it) and are actually almost leggings, except that when I wear them I don't feel like I'm wearing leggings, so in my head its all ok... don't judge. They look like pants don't they? Just tell my they are :)

Just tossed on the cardigan to give the outfit something interesting. Jewelry just seems like too much during finals, you know? 

Had my first final today. Russian. Sounds like a party, no? I was actually done about 45 minutes into the 2 hour block allotted, so that should bode well... one can only hope. I actually feel ok about it, so assuming I didn't make hordes of tiny, stupid mistakes, I think it should all turn out fine. Then I took a nap and packed up my books to head to the library - living the dream, right? I banged out the final draft of my 8 page philosophy paper, just have to edit it a bit more before I turn it in tomorrow morning, then head back to the library to start studying for Econ! Wish me luck... and hope you are enjoying your Friday night in a more entertaining way than I am!

4 comments:

  1. Looks really nice! It's comfy but not sweat-sloppy, the jacket it's really pretty!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit

    amandawojtas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple & pleasant.
    it looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! <3

    xx,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)