Wednesday, April 27, 2011

long day

So as I said, I'm off crutches and it's amazing! But as I also said, it hurts. A lot. So send some healing vibes, k? I could really use them. All this walking made for a long day. On the bright side: we had our first Georgetown farmers' market today! It was a bit over-priced but had good samples and yummy-looking banana bread Emily and I just had to get! 

 old navy romper
jcrew cardigan
topshop necklace

 No, it's not a tank top and shorts, it's a romper. When Emily discovered this fact she was supremely weirded out and couldn't take me seriously for the rest of the night. I don't know, it was old navy and cheap and I decided to experiment! And it's a dark color, so I don't feel like a baby in a onesie. Gotta say though, it's super comfortable

As you may or may not have noticed from reading my blog, this is one of my all-time favorite necklaces. I can't believe I found it on sale at topshop for only 4 pounds! Such a deal, and considering how many times I've worn it, if you use the cost-per-wear theory I'm probably down into small change

The weather here keeps getting nicer! It was a bit cloudy today, but when I walked out of the library, I honestly felt like I was in the Virgin Islands - it was warm, and super humid because of the recent rain. It was actually uncanny! That, coupled with the pains of walking, makes me wonder about what it would've been like if I'd just had surgery and went to recover with my grandparents down in St. Thomas... kidding. As nice as that would have been, I know I made the right decision forgoing surgery and staying in school. And if I can get the weather here, that makes it even better!

Just finished watching Anastasia, forgot how much I love that movie. And how dark it is... but the bat is sooo cute! Regardless, a good way to spend my Wednesday, no? Good night everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Rock that romper!! I've always wanted to try it, but I haven't found the right one yet :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)