Thursday, November 4, 2010

OOTD: Yucky Thursday

jcrew tshirt
banana republic scarf
zara cardigan
jcrew pants
hunter boots

So, I look really messy today, and normally that would be an excuse to crop my head out, but I'm really over it! I have an excuse - to add to the roster of things that are wrong with me this week, I now have pink eye. Isn't that great? That, combined with the fact that I was unable to sleep last night and got literally three hours of sleep, have caused me to practically lose my voice and be a barely functioning human being. It's sooo much fun. I really wish you could all hear the sarcasm oozing from my voice right now. Wow. Sorry that was really bitter. Sickness does that to me

I don't know why I couldn't sleep last night! It was so odd, I went to bed at 10, tossed and turned until around 12:30, I think (this is all relative, in my weird, sleep-less state) I managed to stay asleep until around 3:30, tossed and turned some more until around 5:00, then gave up at 5:30. I came back to gtown this morning, managed to sleep for a little over two hours in my bed, then had to go to Russian (you can see my bed in the corner of the photo, it looks crazy messy since I've been having weird spurts of being hot and cold...)

Regardless, I think black on black outfits are so nice and easy! When I was packing for my few days away, I tossed these in knowing that when I got back I could just toss a scarf on and I would be just fine. When I'm sick, there are only two things I require from my clothes - a) that I don't have to think about them, and most importantly b) that they are comfortable. And as I have said many times about my minnie pants, they are basically leggings. Love them

Ok, so as I can't go to gospel choir this evening (my lack of a voice makes everything slightly difficult...) I have a free evening to catch up on homework! Or tv shows... the latter is more likely... All we need to do is get through tomorrow and it's the weekend! That's what I keep telling myself :)

4 comments:

  1. love your messy room :D
    i just bumped into your blog! love it!

    xoxo
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    /there's a GIVE_AWAY on my blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...can't go wrong with black! love the hunters too.

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) :) inspiration room!

    if you want, give a look to my fashion blog, smart people are always welcome ;)

    http://leroicoquette.blogspot.com/
    LE ROI COQUETTE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Hunter boots!
    And your room is very nice :)
    XX.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)