Sunday, November 21, 2010

black and white

I'm sure that somewhere there is a song with this title, but today it is actually just a descriptor of my outfit. It was black and white day for the gospel choir at church this evening, so I quickly threw this on after spending my afternoon in the library (attempting) to do work. 


old navy cardigan
hanes tshirt
forlove21 necklace
target skirt
hue tights
h&m flats

I actually didn't do too badly on my work today - got my seminar reading done, did half of my econ for tuesday, got a bunch of books for my research paper. It's the research paper that is really going to be the bane of my existence for the next week I think. It's 9 pages, I haven't started yet, but I have a topic, and by Tuesday afternoon I will have an outline so that I can show it to my professor and get feedback. And the one positive of being basically by myself from Tuesday afternoon on (most everyone is going home before Wednesday) is that I will hopefully be able to make myself just sit down and do it.



Yay for peacoats. I got this one last winter from Saks Off Fifth, and I love it every time I put it on. It just makes me feel so preppy and pulled together :)

Last night I stayed out too late as usual, but this time I made myself set an alarm and consequently managed to start my day before noon. Back to school tomorrow, but I can't wait because each day is one less day until I'm back to Minnesota! I really can't describe how excited I am, it's been soooo long. 

Sorry for not writing much of anything in this post - you are all probably thinking "thank you, she always writes sooo much, we really don't care" :) - but I need to get back to my paper. I WILL have a thesis tonight before I go to bed. It is a goal. Get a good night's sleep, rest up for the week!

1 comment:

  1. this look is so chic yet simple! LOVE your bag <3 good luck on the paper! I always procrastinated on those :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)